The 1st ECM Academy was organised in Johannesburg, South Africa, from 19th to 21st February 2016.
Host an ECM Academy in your destination!
ECM Academy: accelerator of Meetings Industry worldwide
ECM offers a tailor-made course for partner organizations outside Europe such as convention bureaux, hotels, PCOs, DMCs, airlines, conference venues, congress centres, convention centres, exhibition centres, and governmental bodies looking towards to a global promotion of the Meetings Industry.
It is the product derived from the ECM Summer School, the educational landmark in the panorama of the Meetings Industry in Europe. The ECM Academy is developing future leaders for emerging destinations, being the bridge to a successful career in the Meetings Industry.
- Meet professional leaders of the Meetings Industry from Europe
- Provide knowledge and skills for a successful carrier in the Meetings Industry
- Recruit and develop a network with new colleagues and future leaders
- Get tools to acquire clients in the Meetings Industry
- Gain CMP professional credits to acquire/confirm your CMP certification
The major asset of the School is the Faculty. They are experienced meeting professionals working for relevant institutions like Convention Bureaux, PCOs, association executives, hotels and conference center mangers, tourist boards, hotel chains, meeting industry exhibition corporate event planners, and related professionals that give added value to the course.
- 3,5 full day courses
- 10 Faculty members
- 60 students maximum admitted per course
- 15 different sessions
- 6 different hands-on workshop sessions
- 4 workgroup activities
- 1 open workshop to draw guidelines for growth of the Meetings Industry in your destination, open to all local politicians, professionals and meeting suppliers
Want to host the ECM Academy in your destination