Gathering insights from 100 participating European cities, the European Cities Marketing‘s (ECM) Benchmarking Report provides a unique perspective on the volume of urban tourism in Europe.
The report provides the latest figures on the performance of leading European cities in 2016 and illustrates the main trends in city tourism between 2012 and 2016, enabling individual city destinations to benchmark themselves in terms of volume and other parameters, especially key source markets.
The ECM Benchmarking Report is undoubtedly a must-read for city tourism professionals, consultants, academics and students.
- The most recent achievements/successes of the leading cities in Europe
- The latest performance, development & benchmark of European cities including number of international & domestic bednights.
- The most attractive cities for visitors from China, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Russia, Spain, UK or the USA
- The factors that influenced tourism in 2016 according to international city tourism experts
- The latest developments and forecasts of tourism demand in Europe
- City Tourism Trends in 2016 for total bednights, international bednights, and bednights in 9 markets
- ECM Forecast for 2017
- Tourism density in European cities
More information and charts:
Pre-order your copy of the ECM Benchmarking Report 2017 «Light Package»
Including comprehensive city tourism benchmarks for more than 100 destinations in Europe; success factors of cities in 2016; overview of City Tourism Trends 2016 for total bednights, international bednights and bednights in 9 markets based on forecasts of changes in market volumes and much more, for only € 490.
Pre-order your copy of the ECM Benchmarking Report 2017 «Professional Package»
The Professional Package includes the elements stated in the «ECM Benchmarking Report Light Package» + the complete dataset (Excel and Powerpoint files as a background to your analysis and presentations) for only € 990.