The ECM Benchmarking Report provides a vital perspective on the volume of urban tourism in Europe, enabling individual city destinations to chart trends and to benchmark themselves in terms of volume and other parameters, especially key source markets. It presents compelling evidence of the economic significance of contemporary urban tourism. Put simply, cities are the dominant geographical focus of European tourism, especially the lucrative (and therefore much sought after!) short break and congress and/or conventions segments.
The ECM Benchmarking Report 2019-2020: 16th edition: figures from 119 European cities!
Gathering insights from 119 participating European cities, the European Cities Marketing’s (ECM) Benchmarking Report 2019 provides a unique perspective on the volume of urban tourism in Europe.
The report provides the latest figures on the performance of leading European cities in 2019 and illustrate the main trends in city tourism between 2015 and 2019, enabling individual city destinations to benchmark themselves in terms of volume and other parameters, especially key source markets.
The ECM Benchmarking Report is undoubtedly a must-read for city tourism professionals, consultants, academics and students.
YOU WILL LEARN ABOUT:
- The most recent achievements/successes of the leading cities in Europe
- The latest performance, development & benchmark of European cities including number of international & domestic bednights
- The most attractive cities for inbound visitors from China, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Russia, Spain, UK or the USA
- The source market review 2019 according to international city tourism experts
- The latest developments and forecast of tourism demand in Europe
- City Tourism Trends 2019 for total bednights, international bednights, and bednights from 9 markets
- Bed capacities and occupancies
- Tourism density in European cities
Here is the Executive Summary of this 16th edition released in November 2020:
Order your copy of the ECM Benchmarking Report 2019-2020 «Light Package»
Including comprehensive city tourism benchmarks for 119 destinations in Europe; success factors of cities in 2018; overview of City Tourism Trends 2018 for total bednights, international bednights and bednights in 9 markets and much more.
Order your copy of the ECM Benchmarking Report 2019-2020 «Professional Package»
The Professional Package includes the elements stated in the «ECM Benchmarking Report Light Package» + the complete dataset (Excel and Powerpoint files as a background to your analysis and presentations).
ECM members, get your FREE copy of the full Report and database from ECM Intranet!