14th edition: figures from more than 120 European cities!
Gathering insights from more than 120 participating European cities, the European Cities Marketing’s (ECM) Benchmarking Report 2018 will provide a unique perspective on the volume of urban tourism in Europe.
The report will provide the latest figures on the performance of leading European cities in 2017 and illustrate the main trends in city tourism between 2013 and 2017, enabling individual city destinations to benchmark themselves in terms of volume and other parameters, especially key source markets.
The ECM Benchmarking Report is undoubtedly a must-read for city tourism professionals, consultants, academics and students.
- The most recent achievements/successes of the leading cities in Europe
- The latest performance, development & benchmark of European cities including number of international & domestic bednights.
- The most attractive cities for visitors from China, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Russia, Spain, UK or the USA
- Source market reviews 2017
- The latest developments of tourism demand in Europe
- City Tourism Trends in 2017 for total bednights, international bednights, in 9 markets
- Tourism density in European cities
- Bed capacities and occupancies
The 14th edition of the Benchmarking Report will provide a vital perspective on the volume of urban tourism in Europe, enabling individual city destinations to chart trends and to benchmark themselves in terms of volume and other parameters, especially key source markets. It will present compelling evidence of the economic significance of contemporary urban tourism. Put simply, cities are the dominant geographical focus of European tourism, especially the lucrative (and therefore much sought after!) short break and congress and/or conventions segments.
The Preliminary results for the 14th edition:
Order your copy of the ECM Benchmarking Report 2018 «Light Package»
Including comprehensive city tourism benchmarks for more than 100 destinations in Europe; success factors of cities in 2017; overview of City Tourism Trends 2017 for total bednights, international bednights and bednights in 9 markets and much more, for only € 490.
Order your copy of the ECM Benchmarking Report 2018 «Professional Package»
The Professional Package includes the elements stated in the «ECM Benchmarking Report Light Package» + the complete dataset (Excel and Powerpoint files as a background to your analysis and presentations) for only € 990.
More information and charts from the 13th edition:
ECM members, get your FREE copy of the full Report and database from ECM Intranet!