October 29, 2020 – October 30, 2020 all-day
from 100 € (conditions apply)
Join us for the 9th ECM City Cards Expert Meeting. Next meeting will be held in Lisbon on October 29-30, 2020.
Registrations will open in Spring 2020.
Our broad approach will include presentations and discussions on latest product developments, successful partnerships, innovating marketing strategies and much more.
Our lunch-to-lunch event provides you with a unique opportunity:
- to meet and network with European colleagues managing city cards schemes,
- to share knowledge and insights to stay ahead of the latest market trends & anticipate customers’ needs,
- and to grow your business as well as strengthen your professional expertise.
This event is open to ECM members only, specifically to tourism professionals working on city cards schemes (Product Managers, Project Leaders, Marketing Managers…) who are looking to improve – but also share – their knowledge with other participants.
- The participants’ city must be an existing ECM member and already be running a city card scheme.
- Participants themselves must be directly working on or managing an established city card scheme.
- For City Cards Project 2020 members, participation is free for the first delegate. Extra delegates will be charged a 100 EUR participation fee, with a maximum of 2 delegates per city in total.
- For ECM members who are not part of the City Cards Project 2020, the attendance is limited to 1 person per city with a 190 EUR participation fee.
- Lunches on October 29 and 30, dinner on October 29, as well as coffee breaks are included.
- The attendance is limited to 60 people!
- Your participation fee does not cover accommodation or transport.
For more information about the City Cards Project, please contact ECM Head Office.