Join us for the 9th ECM City Cards Expert Meeting.
Our broad approach will include presentations and discussions on latest product developments,
successful partnerships, innovating marketing strategies and much more.
- to meet and network with European colleagues managing city cards schemes,
- to share knowledge and insights to stay ahead of the latest market trends & anticipate customers’ needs,
- and to grow your business as well as strengthen your professional expertise.
This event is open to ECM members only, specifically to tourism professionals working on city cards schemes (Product Managers, Project Leaders, Marketing Managers…) who are looking to improve – but also share – their knowledge with other participants.
- The participants’ city must be an existing ECM member and already be running a city card scheme.
- Participants themselves must be directly working on or managing an established city card scheme.
For more information about the City Cards Project, please contact ECM Head Office.
ECM organises the 14th Meeting of CEOs of Capital & Major Cities on November 23-24, 2020.
For more information and programme, contact ECM Head Office