Join us for the 6th ECM TIC Expert Meeting. This year’s meeting will be held in Ghent on October 24-25, 2019.
European Cities Marketing, through its TIC Knowledge Group, organises every year an Expert Meeting for Tourist Information Centres managers and staff exclusively, whether they are ECM members or not.
This event will provide you with a unique opportunity:
- to meet and network with colleagues working in Tourist Information Centres all across Europe,
- to share knowledge and best practice with other destinations to stay ahead of the latest market’s trends,
- and to grow your business as well as strengthen your professional expertise.
The TIC Expert Meeting offers a mix of incentive and exchange opportunities for all attendees. This is why the diversity of participants is of great importance. This event is for managers and TIC front office professionals coming from small and large cities and working for either public or private tourist information organisations – whether they are ECM members or not.
- The attendance is limited to 90 persons, with a maximum of 2 delegates per city !
- Lunches and dinner included
- Your participation fee does not cover accommodation or transport
The aim of the meeting is of course to get to know your European colleagues, to share knowledge with them but most of all, we want you to have fun and leave full of inspiration and with a bunch of new friends.
We are looking forward to welcoming you for this sixth edition!