City Fair is the event for European cities, destinations and suppliers to showcase all of their tourism products to the international travel trade in a productive business environment.
Join over 150 European cities, destinations and their partners, showcasing their tourism offering to over 100 city break product developers & buyers from international markets.
City Fair is a 3-day event organised by ETOA and ECM that includes a drinks reception, a conference and a full-day B2B workshop for product developers and contractors from global travel buyers that want to meet cities and destinations and source tourist product from all over Europe.
The 2019 programme includes:
- Welcome drinks reception on Sunday, June 16
- City Fair workshop on Monday, June 17
- The Innovation in Visitor Management Conference on Tuesday, June 18
Who is it for?
City tourist boards and suppliers (such as hotels and attractions)
European organisations such as:
- Tourist boards
- Tourist offices
- City Marketing Organisations
- And other tourism service providers
Participate as an exhibitor to gain competitive advantage for your destination, and to meet with operators, whose business represents both high volume and niche sectors from Europe and all major long-haul markets.
What kind of buyers you could meet?
Product developers and contractors from:
- Tour Operators
- Other intermediaries
Why is City Fair beneficial for you?
- Take part in 3 events: Reception + Workshop + Conference
- A personalised agenda of one-to-one appointments in a highly efficient 1-day B2B workshop
- Discover what’s new in different European destinations
- Wide variety of well established companies, from budget through luxury
- Connect with business development managers and decision-makers
- Substantial cost and time savings on networking & exhibition fees
Special rates for ECM members, subscribe before March 15!
Both events are directed toward managers, academics, as well as consultants and representatives of governments and international organisations dealing with tourism. Participants are invited to register for both days or can choose to participate in just one event. Registration will open in June 2019.
The international seminar will focus on “Innovation in tourism planning: managing capacity, funding and governance strategies in frequently visited places”.