We are pleased to let you know that registrations are now open for City Fair 2018.
City Fair is the event for European cities, destinations and suppliers to showcase all of their tourism products to the international travel trade in a productive business environment.
The 2018 programme includes:
- Welcome drinks reception on Sunday 10th June
- City Fair workshop on Monday 11th June
- The Digital City Visitor Conference on Tuesday 12th June
Sign up now and save £300 with our special early bird offer till March 23!
What is City Fair?
It combines ETOA’s long track record in running highly-targeted workshops with ECM’s expertise in city marketing. ETOA’s tour operator members alone represent a combined buying power of over €5 billion, while ECM has a membership of more than 100 cities.
City Fair gives European destination suppliers the opportunity to meet selected travel buyers in a productive business environment.
- One-day B2B event of up to 32 pre-arranged one-to-one meetings
- Around 400 attendees, including 200 exhibitors, with over 6,000 appointments in one day
- Unique format of targeted business workshop with marketing opportunities
- Substantial cost and time saving on product contracting and exhibition fees
- Suppliers from more than 25 European countries
- Product developers and contractors with direct purchasing responsibility from tour operators, online intermediaries, wholesalers and MICE specialists
Why attend City Fair?
City tourist boards and suppliers (such as hotels and attractions)
Participate as an exhibitor to gain competitive advantage for your destination, and to meet with operators, whose business represents both high volume and niche sectors from Europe and all major long-haul markets.
Participate as a buyer to consolidate your existing programmes, to keep abreast of the latest developments in European cities and source new product for your city tours. Attendance is free of charge for buyers.
Both events are directed toward managers, academics, as well as consultants and representatives of governments and international organizations dealing with tourism. Participants are invited to register for both days or can choose to participate in just one event.
Registration will open later this year.
The participation in the workshop/seminar is free; however, travel and accommodation need to be covered by each participant.
We look forward to welcoming you in Vienna!