Wanting to get the very best speakers and highest attendance, we kindly call for ideas and city showcases to feature in Edinburgh!
The theme will be “Events in the City” with guiding questions like:
- The broad impact of events – promises and pitfalls
- How events can manifest and mobilize the city (global branding)
- How events can build the city (networks, communities)
- How to market events internationally
- How DMOs can play a role
- How to work, what not to do
- How to do a risk assessment
- Innovations on the international events scene
What we are looking for speakers that…
- Present great cases with lots of learning
- Share great learnings from success and massive failures (pumpkin seed oil to those who will share!)
- Work as DMO professionals, heads of events, professional event owners or international experts
- Represent destinations that go all in on event communication/branding.
- Has done great studies/academic work with evidence based learnings.
- Great new start-ups/technology projects (event concepts/tech tools that are fun and potent)
Please report back to Peter (firstname.lastname@example.org) with fairly precise outlines and leads. We would love to get your proposals during July! Thanks a lot for your help!