With this call for speakers you have great opportunity to help set the agenda for ECM International Conference on urban tourism and travel trends in Ljubljana, June 5-8, 2019.
We are looking for excellent speakers, presenters, challengers, motivators, thinkers, leaders, experts, gurus, talents and DMO professionals with inspirational insights, passions, and learnings to share. On the overall theme of trends and technology in urban travel and tourism likely to change and challenge the business of DMOs, we are looking for…
- The next big thing in the marketplace – trends and phenomena that you haven’t seen before, but are destined to change the way you go about our DMO business.
- Inspiration: The coolest and wildest concepts and technology applications meant to concur the world of travel and the practice of DMOs.
- Playful experiments – for instance the one and only golden project that is really fun and groundbreaking. It can also be cool start-ups disrupting the experiential landscape in your city.
- Walking the talk – taking it beyond the buzz: Good cases of how AI, predictive analysis, VR, AR and data in general can be applied in urban travel and tourism.
- “The helicopter analysis” of the structural forces and dynamics that will drive change in the market – demographics, global transaction platforms, climate crisis, political and cultural matters, new consumer orientations…
We look forward to hear your ideas and leads! In our evaluation of all suggested speakers, we always look for content and quality first, but we also strive for gender balance, diversity of topics and geographical spread.
Practicalities: Please submit your proposals and leads to ECM Meeting Facilitator, Peter Rømer Hansen before December 24, 2018.
Welcome to Ljubljana!