Never waste a crisis: Make destination marketing meaningfulJuly 15, 2020
The Complex World of ClientsJuly 20, 2020
In this live discussion, the ECM Meeting Industry Knowledge Group members shared three presentations about government and stakeholder initiatives, revised company strategy and new ways of working in conference centres/ venues. They then had an open discussion with the participants.
Here is the programme:
- Introduction, by Goran Pavlovic, Convention Bureau Manager, Opatija Tourist Board and Chairperson of the Meetings Industry Knowledge Group
- This is a Marathon and not a Sprint:
– Government and stakeholder initiatives, presented by Sam Johnston, Convention Bureau Manager, Failte Ireland
– Revised company strategy, internal and partner communications and team well-being/ productivity, presented by Barbara Jamison, Head of Tourism Europe, London & Partners
– Conference centres/ venues: health & safety, new lay-outs, new ways of working, presented by Pier Paolo Mariotti, Certified Meeting Manager, EURAC Research
- Open discussion with the Knowledge Group members
Feel free to (re)watch the webinar recording below!
Should you have any question, please contact Julie Clerc at email@example.com